Friday, October 19, 2012

How easy is it?


Here’s an example of how easily you can earn $25 in Amazon credit each month, particularly if you use the daily goals as your guide.

In November 2012 I earned more than 2,250 Swagbucks. I started the month on vacation, and didn’t log into the Swagbucks site at all. When I came home from vacation I was busy catching up with life, and didn’t spend a lot of time earning Swagbucks for a few days.

I decided that I would earn a monthly bonus by compiling a streak of 14 consecutive days, so I set out to accomplish that. After two weeks I decided I shouldn’t stop there, not when there were another 100 Swagbucks to earn for another 7 days of work.

So for three weeks of November I made a point to hit the daily goal every day. A few times I stopped as soon as I hit the daily goal and never went back to earn another Swagbuck. A few days I earned 1 more Swagbuck than the daily goal, and several days my total was less than 20 more than the daily goal.

I did overachieve a few times. One day I cashed in on some sort of car insurance offer where I would receive car insurance quotes by phone or email. I accidentally entered the wrong phone number, and used my junk email address when completing the offer. That was an easy 200 Swagbucks on a day when the goal was less than 100.

But most days my earnings were based upon following my basic template. I did a couple of surveys, but most days I reached the goal without one.

So how did I do?

I didn’t earn 2,250 Swagbucks during my 3-week streak, but I came close. I earned more than 2,150. Add in a smattering of Swagbucks I earned during the days prior to my streak, and about 100 Swagbucks for my October daily/monthly goal bonuses, and I topped 2,250 during November. Even if I hadn’t earned one Swagbuck during the first week of November, my October bonuses plus my earnings during my 21-day streak were enough to reach 2,250 in earnings for the month.

My October goal bonuses were low because it was a busy month and I needed a break after several months of ambitious earnings, by the way. Most months I put together a streak of at least 14 days.

So what did we learn?

Three weeks of dedicated earning is nearly enough to earn 2,250 Swagbucks, which can be turned into $25 in Amazon credit. And by hitting the daily goal for 21 consecutive days, I’ll receive about 350 Swagbucks in December, making it even easier for me to get to 2,250 next month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment